No personal data of users is collected through this website without their knowledge, nor is it passed on to third parties.
In order to offer you the best service and with the aim of facilitating use, the number of pages visited, the number of visits, as well as the activity of visitors and their frequency of use are analysed. For these purposes, the Owner of the website, MEDIA CREATIVA 2020 S.L. (hereinafter MEDIA CREATIVA), uses the statistical information produced by the Internet Service Provider.
The portal owned by MEDIA CREATIVA contains links to third party websites, whose privacy policies are unrelated to those of the website. By accessing such websites you can decide whether to accept their privacy and cookie policies. In general, if you browse the Internet you can accept or reject third-party cookies from the configuration options of your browser.
What are cookies?
Types of cookies
They can be classified according to:
The entity that manages them:
- First-party cookies
- Third party cookies
- Session cookies
- Persistent cookies
- Technical cookies
- Personalisation cookies
- Analytics cookies
- Advertising cookies
- Behavioural advertising cookies
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcast of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- First-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Session cookies: This type of cookie is designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that are treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve it.
The application we use to obtain and analyse the information is Google Analytics.
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
Through the following links you can see the details of the cookies used by Google Analytics and their purpose: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage and Google Privacy Center.
|Entity using cookies||Purpose||Further information|
|Google Analytics||Collect information about users’ browsing of the site in order to know the origin of the visits and other similar statistical data.||Google Analytics|
Google Privacy Centre
Third-party and own-party cookies
Note: “Own-party” cookies are used only by the owner of this website and “Third-party” cookies are also used by the service provider detailed in the table above.
The cookies used for this (_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmt and _utmz) are
|TYPE (third-party cookies)||DURATION||PURPOSE|
|_cfduid||1 year||CloudFlare service to identify trusted web traffic.|
|consent||permanent||Google Maps cookie, used for the functioning of the Google map on the contact page. Domain from which it is sent|
|_ga||2 years||It is used to distinguish users.|
|_gat||1 minute||Used to limit the percentage of requests. If Google Analytics has been implemented using Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named dc_gtm.|
|_gid||24 hours||It is used to distinguish users.|
These cookies are used to collect information about users’ browsing of the site in order to know the origin of the visits and other similar statistical data.
First party cookies
|PHPSESSID||Session||This cookie is native to PHP and allows the website to store serialised state data. On this website it is used to establish user sessions by passing status data through a temporary cookie also known as a session cookie. The PHPSESSID cookie has no set expiry date as it disappears when the website is closed.|
|cookiespolicy||1 year||Acceptance of cookies from this website|
How can I disable or delete these cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can see more information about your browser and cookies in the following links:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
If you wish to reject Google Analytics analytics cookies in all browsers, so that no information is sent to Google Analytics, you can download an add-on that performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Please refer to the documentation for the browser you have installed.
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
If you wish to reject Google Analytics analytics cookies in all browsers, so that information is not sent to Google Analytics, you can download an add-on that performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.