Emotions are reactions that we manifest in certain situations. All people experience them, but in the same way? Do you know how to clearly identify your emotions and control them? Or are they the ones that control you?
To help answer these questions, we have designed a training program and delivered it to a group of professionals who work with young people. Our objective has been to provide them with the necessary resources so that they are able to design and develop informal learning activities, focusing on emotional competencies.
At the end of this training, the participants have left with a wide catalog of resources that will allow them to:
- Identify skills in Emotional Intelligence and benefit from managing emotions.
- Use emotions to facilitate thinking and improve behaviors and behaviors.
- Understand how audiovisual elements (videos, images, audios …) are used to express emotions and use it in a positive way.
- Understand the new elements (gamer slang, idioms, abbreviations) that are used to express emotions and use them in their activities.
- Apply the principles of social media marketing to create engaging interactions with young people.